Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ready for the postoffice

Well, the time has come. The time to pack up the SSCS-parcel and get it on it's way.


This year's work was a little different than the previous ones, considering that my focus (unfortunetly?) was not completely focused (haha) on the SSCS and my "victim". But! I think that the finished parcel and it's contents worked out pretty good. I just hope that the receiver will enjoy it too.


So, there you have it, ready and packed - will be delivered to the postoffice tomorrow afternoon (just need to get through another day at work first).

Perhaps I can find time (focus??) to get some work done on some Christmas presents too, now - or perhaps that too will be a little difficult?

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

I am sure your "victim" will love her goodies.......

Laila said...

Hi...
I know she will be sooo happy.
Hope you got time to do some christmas gift making...
Hugs ;-)

Guro said...

Gratulerer med liten i magen!

Du vant noe smått hos meg også, så om du kan sende meg adressen din, kan jeg putte det i posten. luftslottet(alfakrøll)gmail(dot)com.

Anonymous said...

Speaking as your "victim"... I'm loving the Christmas decorations... it's taking all of my strength to NOT open the other things though!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :) Shall go email you now. :)