Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Moomin Mugs from Arabia


I started collecting these adorable Moomin mugs a couple of years ago, and thought that I should make a "register" or something to keep track of which ones I had - to help both me - and those who might want to give me a mug or two - to remember which ones I've got.


So, here goes..


Adventure


Groke (Hufsa)


Hemulens (Hemulen)


Hooray (Helsinki, World Design Capitol 2012)


Love


Muddler


Mymble's mother (My's mamma)


Primadonna's horse


Snufkin (Snusmumriken)

Soap Bubbles


Winter Games (I've got two of this one)

Night Sailing (65th Anniversary Mug)

Winter Forest - Christmas 2012

Snorkmaiden (Snorkfrøken) 2013

Fillyjonk (Fillifjonka)
Thingumy and Bob

Snorkmaiden and Poet

Snorkmaiden
Inspector

Under the tree (Winter special 2013)


Fuzzy

Adventure 2013

Stinky

Winter special 2014 (Skiing with Mister Brisk)

Snufkin (Snusmumriken)

Little My

Hattifnatts (Hattifnatter)


1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

so are you hoping your mum gives you another one........lol