Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Not much going on..

Well, atleast not today. The little boss had his 5 months checkup (with shots) yesterday, and have a fever today (started some time last night, so not much quality sleep for anyone). :( So we're spending the day inside, napping, cuddling, trying to get him to drink as much as possible - and not really doing much else. (He's taking another nap now, so I'm trying to do something a little quiet, so that I won't wake him up.. he's the master of short naps, so the trick is to try to get him to sleep as much as possible once he finally falls asleep.)

This picture is a couple of weeks old, but shows mr boss and one of his favorite toys - the one hanging on his crib (he turns it on himself most times, either by accident or on purpose - by hitting the control buttons in yellow, green or red). In the picture I think he thought I was a little slow to come and get him after his nap, so he turned the thing on and lay there watching the stuffed animals and the pictures - and was having a blast when I came to fetch him. :)




This week we've attended our third evening in the pool with mr boss - and he seems to enjoy it. :) Still a little too occupied watching the other babies and their parents in the water, but also enjoying playing (we're preparing to dive in a week or two.. it's a little scary - for the parents - but I think it will be fun).
He's growing like a weed - and will be 5 months old on Friday. Time surely has flown - it doesn't seem like 5 months to me..

Christmas is fast approaching! My little "victim" for this years SSCS is.. a secret! Until Christmas Eve (if she/he's in Northern Europe) or Christmas Day (if he/she is in GB, Australia or the US). (Lucky me, I get to open and reveal who my Santa is on Christmas Eve. ;)

In more crafty news, I'm working on Peder's Christmas stocking. And, being a bit eager when time suddenly is available to me, I've even started working on one of the little secrets for my SSCS partner. ;D



3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

oh he is gorgeous and growing so quickly........they usually love the water.....

welcome to the SSCS........I am sure you will make a beautiful gift.....

Anonymous said...

Good on you for starting on Peder's stocking. The kids don't have any yet... have been using pillowcases!!! One day I'll make them!! Might even order some fabric today!! OOhh.... secret santa... at least I know who you HAVEN'T got this year!! ;) It's going to be fun though!!

Laila said...

Hi. Hope the boss are feeling great to day.
Can't wait untill his Christmas stocking are done.The start of it are beautifull.
Hugs ;-)