Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Looking for advice..

I've got a couple of projects in my mind, but I think I might need a few things before I can start to do more than just thinking about them..

Like something similar to these ones :


Or this :


I think I saw them around (quite a bit) a few years ago, but I don't know where to start searching for them at the moment.. Any ideas?

I'm also looking for tips with regards to a new quilting frame. The one that I've got, I've managed to break one of the fasteneres, so it's not that good anymore. I haven't decided if I'd like a round one or a square one, but would really appreciate your views and advice, if you have any.

1 comment:

Laila said...

Hei du....kansje jeg kan hjelpe deg med de første sirkelene...mener bestemt jeg vet i vilken boks de ligger i ... ;-//. De fleste jeg kjenner foretrekker rund quilteramme,men ikke kjøp for stor. :-)
Det var dagens / kveldens mamma tips... ��