Monday, November 04, 2013

The what now quilt?

Yep, that's the title of this post. The what-now quilt? What did you say? Seriously?

I was reading through the feeds in Feedly, and saw that one of the blogs I read regularly, Capricorn Quilts, had posted about a Sunbonnet Sue'ish book, and I had to look twice at the picture.. actually, I had to show hubby the picture - and then I had to take another look at it. I mean.. wouldn't you've done the same?

Have you ever seen anything like this?

Picture from weltbild.de
There's a full quilt in the same theme - a murdering Sunbonnet Sue.. I just thought that was too funny, and it made me smile, on a Monday which has been more stressful and busy than I'd like to remember..

***
Here's to Monday being almost over - and Tuesday's almost here!

No comments: