Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas! And thank you!!!

Merry Christmas! 

It's December 25th, and Christmas Day. Yesterday we had a great Christmas dinner, a visit from Santa himself, and a couple of his helpers (an elf girl and an elf dog). The kids were in awe (mildly spoken)! After dinner the presents were unwrapped and everybody were very happy (I've spent the morning today building a firetruck out of LEGO). 

Today's a lazy day. It's quite unusually warm outside, and raining cats&dogs.. But! I have a very special gift to enjoy! Just look at the gorgeous tablerunner my Secret Santa sent me! 


This year Simone (www.quiltingismydowntime.blogspot.com) from Australia was my Secret Santa, and she sent me a tablerunner with cute Christmas fabrics in the center, and with ornaments around the edge. 


I can't wait to come home and put it on our livingroom table!


Thank you so much, Simone! And thank you to Chooky and Googy-girl for arranging another Secret Santa Christmas Swap! 

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

Merry Christmas...........your table runner is lovely............enjoy your gifts........thanks for being part of the SSCS 2013.........