Sunday, June 01, 2014

Solo Sunday

Strapped on my running shoes and headed out in the park this morning. Very calming for the mind. Not that I run that much, but I walk, climb the hills, jog every time I hit a certain part of my round (and try to push myself a little further each round). With music, the nature around me or a podcast on my ear time seems to fly - and when I think I've been gone for 20 minutes, in reality I've been gone for over 1 1/2 hours. 





With this view, who wouldn't want to take a trip outside?

***
Happy (sunny) Sunday to all of you!
I'll be back with some more crafty posts later, in honour of the Chookshed's celebrations. 

3 comments:

Laila said...

Takk for flotte bilde. Jammen sprek du :-))

Chookyblue...... said...

hope you had a jog for me too............

Anne Ida said...

Jogget du bak huset mitt altså ;-)