Thursday, May 28, 2015

Blooming joy!

The lilacs are in bloom - and the smell is just divine.. 

I don't think I've ever seen so many lilacs in one city as I do here in Oslo - they are literally on every corner. And in almost every shade of purple (and sometimes white too). There are three different shades of purple lilacs blooming just ib our little nook of the city. 


I'd like to have one of these in my garden too at some time. Perhaps we can plant one next spring?


The fountains are filled with water - must mean that summer is around the corner. 


We're seeing some rain drizzling from above today, but it's not cold. We've just taken a short walk (mummy's need for coffee was bigger than A's desire to stay indoors, so she took a little nap while tiny drizzles of rain fell on her nose..) and will be getting some stuff done indoors for the rest od the day. (There are no magic closets here, so someone's gotta do some laundry today..) 

Enjoy your day!

No comments: