Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Home..


In the movie "Dead Poets' Society" Robin Williams' character states that the word "very" is a lazy word. 


Right now, I think I'm entitled to use this word. Not because I'm lazy, but because I'm tired. 


I'm very tired.. And although the word "exhausted" would have been a more appropriate word to use, my brain is running a little low on creative writing energy, thus making the word "very" quite good enough. 

I'm off to bed now. It's now almost 12 1/2 hours since the bus left Birmingham airport, over 14 hours since the taxi left the hotel. My alarm will ring at 06:30, so that I can take A to kindergarten. It's now 01:36, and my head is buzzing.. making it feel like a swarm of bees moved in some time during the day. 

Pictures from Birmingham and The Festival of Quilts will come - but not riiiiiiight now. 

(B)Zzzzzzzzz...


No comments: